Tech 21 introduces
new delay & reverb pedals.
Each uniquely incorporates a Boost function --up to 9dB
of additional volume. With Boost and delay or Boost and
reverbinasinglepedal, yoursolos willjumpout with
These new pedals are designed with user-tweakable,
“lo-fi” analog technology. By manipulating the controls,
you can infuse degrees of warmth and life characteristic
of vintage delays and reverbs.This circuitry intentionally
injects the inherent imperfections of vintage units,
A single, continuously-variable Time control on each pedal
The Boost D.L.A.and Boost R.V.B.controls areengineered so that you can explore and custom tailor such delay styles asdigital, vintagetapeandbucketbrigade, andsuchreverb styles as spring, plate and natural room/hall ambiance.
Boost D.L.A. Boost R.V.B.
Analog Delay Emulator with Clean Boost Analog Reverb Emulator with Clean Boost.
Boost D.L.A. & R.V.B. Features:
• 100% analog Mix, Feedback, Tone and Level controls for warm, organic sounds.
• Mix control ranges from 100% dry to 100% wet.
• Flutter (Boost D.L.A.) introduces modulation which adds a slight
shimmering/chorus-like effect of a vintage tape echo.
• Rumble (Boost R.V.B.) control contours low-end of reverb.
• Highly sensitive controls provide a broader range of tweakability
and maximum flexibility.
• 1megOhm high-impedance 1/4”input, same as traditional tube amplifiers.
• 1kOhm low-impedance 1/4”output drives long cables without loss
of signal integrity, even in bypass.
• Buffered bypass eliminates the shortcomings associated with “true bypass”
(pops and clicks, and high-end loss when multiple pedals are connected together),
as well as signal loss associated with other types of switching circuits.
• Custom, silent-switching actuator and sturdy metal construction.
• Operable with 9V alkaline battery (not included) or optional DC power
supply (Tech 21 Model #DC2).
Power Engine 60 Now Available in 1x12, 2x12 and 4x10 Configurations
Known as a 60-watt, 1x12, multi-purpose powered extension cabinet, Tech 21’s popular Power Engine 60
is now available in two new configurations: a 2x12 loaded with Celestion® Seventy80 speakers
(same as currently being used in the 1x12 format), and a 4x10 loaded with custom-designed
• Use with any direct recording device or pre-amp --without having to readjust
all of your parameters for live gigs, as you would have to if you ran through
a conventional amp
• 60 watts of transparent power for portable, pure reproduction of your direct
recording device or pre-amp
• On-board, three-band active EQ
• XLR and 1/4” inputs, balanced XLR output
• Endlessly chain together for a giant wall of power
Designed and Manufactured in the U.S.A.