FX 4 U 2
GROOVE HEAVILY ON
New delay & reverb pedals .
Each uniquely incorporates a Boost function --up to 9dB o f
additional volume. With Boost and delay or Boost and reverb in a
single pedal, your solos will jump out with greater dimension.
Thesenewpedalsaredesigned withuser-tweakable, “lo-fi” analo g
technology. By manipulating the controls, you can infuse degree s
of warmthandlifecharacteristicofvintagedelaysandreverbs.Thi s
circuitry intentionally injects the inherent imperfections of vintag e
units, whichis whatmakesthemsoseductiveandnostalgic .
A single, continuously-variable Time control on each peda l
provides a full sweep of delay (up to 1,000 milliseconds) or size.
The Boost D.L.A. and Boost R.V.B. controls are engineered s o
that you can explore and custom tailor such delay styles as digita l,
vintage tape and bucket brigade, and such reverb styles asspring ,
plate and natural room/hall ambiance.
Analog Delay Emulator with Clean Boost
Boost D.L.A. & R.V.B. Features:
• 100% analog Mix, Feedback, Tone and Level controls for warm, organic sounds.
• Mix control ranges from 100% dry to 100% wet.
• Flutter (Boost D.L.A.) introduces modulation which adds a slight
shimmering/chorus-like effect of a vintage tape echo.
• Rumble (Boost R.V.B.) control contours low-end of reverb.
• Highly sensitive controls provide a broader range of tweakability
and maximum flexibility.
• 1megOhm high-impedance 1/4”input, same as traditional tube amplifiers.
Analog Reverb Emulator with Clean Boost.
• 1kOhm low-impedance 1/4”output drives long cables without loss
of signal integrity, even in bypass.
• Buffered bypass eliminates the shortcomings associated with “true bypass”
(pops and clicks, and high-end loss when multiple pedals are connected together),
as well as signal loss associated with other types of switching circuits.
• Custom, silent-switching actuator and sturdy metal construction.
• Operable with 9V alkaline battery (not included) or optional DC power
supply (Tech 21 Model #DC2).
Celebrates the tone of Randy Bachman
and one of the most recognized guitar
solos in the history of rock. It recreates
the cascading effect of two different
amplifiers, including pre-amp and power
amp stages. American Woman, she’s
gonna mess your mind.
of both Class A and Class A/B tube amps.
Use individually or feed one into the
other for massive, cascading distortion.
3-channels, fully programmable with
100% analog signal path. Sometimes
more is more.
XXL Guitar & Bass Editions
Obese, megalithic distortion. Warp control
manipulates the structure and balance of odd and
even harmonics and influences their response
relative to the dynamics of your instrument and your
individual playing style. Translation? You can achieve
a variety of results, even within the same setting,
depending on the manner and force of your attack.