2410 BadAssMan All Tube Amp
• Two 6L6, four 12AX7 and one 12AT7 vacuum tubes
• Kendrick Quik Bias system with external pinjacks. Set the
output tube bias in about 1 minute.
• Optional built-in Power Attenuator to bring the wattage from
10 watts or 2. 6 watts.
• Four 10” Blackframe speakers made from NOS Donal Kapi
cones (original supplier for Jensen)
• Custom-made cloth-covered wire, Custom-made epoxy glass
component board, and custom-made paper-bobbin
• 100% Point-to-Point handwired construction.
With two decades of empirical wisdom, the 20-year
anniversary “Limited Edtion” 2410 BadAssMan, is our crowning
achievement of just how good it gets. It is a Bad Ass!
To commemorate the 20th anniversary of the introduction of
the Kendrick 2410, we now offer the limited edition 2410
BadAssMan amp. Perfect for blues, country, rock-a-billy, jazz,
rock, or fusion. These are serialized from #B001 to #B100 and
provide many improvements over the original 2410 such as:
• Antique pine cabinet covered in two-tone lacquered tweed.
• Beautiful, baked-epoxy, gold metalflake powder-coat faceplate
with black epoxy lettering
• Tube and transformer driven spring Reverb
• Three inputs - One Lead channel, one Clean channel and one
labeled BOTH for blending both channels together.
• 5AR4 Rectifier with special “invincible” circuitry. It will never
go down during a performance.
• Clean channel offers three-dimensional clean tones without
scooping mids. The Lead Channel offers complex cello-like lead
tones. Now taking orders for 2008 delivery.
KENDRICK AMPLIFIERS (512) 932-3130