The elegant and eye-catching Framus AK 1974 is the flagship guitar in our pro- The Framus Ruby Riot I is a refined two-channel, Class-A, all-tube ampli-duct line, and was one of the world’s first neck-though guitars when it debuted fier that delivers 30 watts of pure tone. It covers all the tone territory from
in 1974. Combining semi-hollow body and neck-through design, the Framus vintage vibe to classic warm crunch. Discover for yourself why more and
AK 1974 is the final word in a guitar capable of coaxing tones that range from more discriminating players are making the move to Framus amplification.
organic and jazzy all the way to classic, bluesy rock. The Framus AK 1974:
A gorgeous mix of function and form.
• AAA Flamed Maple top with F-hole
• AA Flamed Maple hollow body
• Celluloid binding
• Nirvana Black Stain High Polish finish
• Flamed Maple neck
• Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard
• Framus Trapeze inlays
• Seymour Duncan SH- 1 / SH- 1 pickups
Fret Setup made by technology.
Ruby Riot I
• 30 watts all-tube combo
• 2 channels
• integrated Accutronics spring-reverb
• 1x12” Celestion® Vintage 30 speaker
• 1x12“ Celestion® G12M Green back 25 speaker
• available in Classic Black or Ruby Red
Sales Contact: P.O. BOX 20069 • Santa Barbara, CA 93120 USA • Phone (+) 805-963-5783 • Fax (+) 805-564-4149
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org • Artist Contact: Phone (+) 631-576-6644 • E-Mail: email@example.com